Hello Odeon, I don't believe these links are still working. The UpToBox gave me a .dmg file that was named ChIve (etc.) that appeared to be a possible compressed version of some kind but when opened asked me to install an adware program, nononononono don't do it! Just wanted to let you know that because I wouldn't want your wonderful blog to be the source of infected files. You might want to delete these links at some point. Some new working links would be most appreciated! I do not have this version of these Ives pieces and would really appreciate hearing them.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon, I don't believe these links are still working. The UpToBox gave me a .dmg file that was named ChIve (etc.) that appeared to be a possible compressed version of some kind but when opened asked me to install an adware program, nononononono don't do it! Just wanted to let you know that because I wouldn't want your wonderful blog to be the source of infected files. You might want to delete these links at some point. Some new working links would be most appreciated! I do not have this version of these Ives pieces and would really appreciate hearing them.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you please re-upload? thanks and happy new year !
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimado Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPor favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.
Muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello dear Odeon, could you please re-upload this CD? thanks so much
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPodría reponer este enlace? Gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload this file. Thanks.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/OJOLY390
Gracias
ResponderEliminar