domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

Dotzauer – Quintet, Pieces for cello, Quartet – Bylsma, L'Archibudelli



Friedrich Dotzauer (1783-1860):
String Quintet in D minor, op.134
Canon in G major for 2 Violins
Three Etdues for Cello solo
String Quartet with Cello obbligato, op.64

Anner Bylsma - cello
L'Archibudelli & Smithsonian Chamber Players [on period instruments]

(read more)

15 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Many thanks Odeon, I was actually unaware of this recording by Archibudelli. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks very much for more works of this type by yet another composer I never (would have) heard of. Great stuff.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. six requests in a row? and you have pending other 5? don't ask me more reuploads.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello, Odeon, I am slowly listening to your music: you are really enhancing my musical knowledge! I never heard about Dotzauer. Could you please upload new links?
    Obrigado

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Odeon, please re-up this interesting music, thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi! Could you please re-up this disc.Thank you in advance!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar