Thalberg – Fantasias on Operas by Rossini – Nicosoli
Sigismund Thalberg (1812-1871) - Fantasias on Operas by Rossini :
Fantasia on Semiramide, op.51
Fantasia on La donna del lago, op.40 bis
Fantasia on Il barbiere di Siviglia, op.63
Fantasia on Moïse, op.33
Thanks for this post. This time it reminded me of the fact that I have several Nicolesi-Thalbergs, that I had just forgotten about. Time to dig them out. Thanks for jogging my memory & the wonderful quality of your postings in general!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks for this post. This time it reminded me of the fact that I have several Nicolesi-Thalbergs, that I had just forgotten about. Time to dig them out. Thanks for jogging my memory & the wonderful quality of your postings in general!
EliminarMany thanks Mr. Odeon...Love from Indonesia...God Bless...:)
ResponderEliminarAh, Thalberg! Thanks very much!
ResponderEliminarTi chiedo di riattivare il presente link.
ResponderEliminarGrazie Corrado
Ti chiedo di riattivare il presente link.
ResponderEliminarGrazie Corrado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPodría por favor reponer el enlace? Mil gracias
ResponderEliminarsolo UNA peticion al dia!
EliminarLo lamento. Podría reponer el enlace por favor? Muy amable.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you reup please... thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias
ResponderEliminarCould you re-up please . Thanks !
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/UWNEYZKG