terça-feira, 17 de abril de 2012

Croatian contemporary composers - Anđelko Klobučar



Anđelko Klobučar (b. 1931):
Three Spiritual Verses for two Sopranos and a Piano Trio *
Sonatina for Piano Four Hands +
Sonata for Alto Saxophone and Piano #
Music for Organ and Orchestra §
3rd String Quartet 
Concertino for Two Double Basses and a String Orchestra 

Suzana Marinković - soprano *
Lucija Marinković - soprano *
Zagreb Piano Trio *
Ljubomir Gašparović - piano +
Emin Armano - piano +
Dragan Sremec - saxophone #
Mima Nochta - piano #
Anđelko Klobučar - organ §
Mario Ivelja - double bass 
Stejpan Pergar - double bass 
Zagreb Quartet 
Symphony Orchestra of the Croatian Radio and Television § 
Veseljko Barišić - conductor §
Matija Brkić - conductor 

(read more)

25 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much Odeon estimated by Wieniawski!!!
    Hug
    Miltonclasico

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Can you please give new links? Many thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I'm happy when people find some new composers or interpretations in my blog, and I'll reupload dead links, as you know. But don't ask me to reupload so many (9! nine - today) in a row...

      Eliminar
    2. Yes, I got the message. I didn't mean to hurry or upset you.
      Yes, indeed, I learn a lot of new composers here in your weblog.
      I thank you for all you did and send you my regards.

      Eliminar
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dear Odeon, would you please update the links to this music? Thank you so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is a fantastic series! Thank you Odeon!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. This series, which is all off-line now, looks very interesting but a bit scary ... Please re-up this link when convenient. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I meant in the sense of completely unknown modern music. I'm always happy to experiment and there are lots of opportunities to do so at your wonderful blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Dear Odeon, please reupload this album. Many thanks in advance.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. File not found,please reupload this,thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I would really appreciate if you can reupload this jewel.
    Thanks!

    Sincerely

    JRAC

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar