As you can see, I only asked one per day. The previous post had typing errors so I deleted it before writing it down again, as can be seen by the time stamping. Besides it, it pertains to the same post, so in no way can this be counted as more than a post per day. I am most careful not to post any request before the previous one is fulfilled, and always one a day.
On a brighter note, let me thank you for your re-upload. It will be appreciated.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarExcellent music ! Warm thanks dear Odeon !
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThis one is one of the few Acte Préalable recordings of Polish Music that is offline.
ResponderEliminarWould you be so kind as to re-upload it?
Many thanks in advance.
as written on top of the page: "Just leave a comment at the respective post. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. ONLY ONE PER DAY."
EliminarAs you can see, I only asked one per day.
EliminarThe previous post had typing errors so I deleted it before writing it down again, as can be seen by the time stamping.
Besides it, it pertains to the same post, so in no way can this be counted as more than a post per day.
I am most careful not to post any request before the previous one is fulfilled, and always one a day.
On a brighter note, let me thank you for your re-upload.
It will be appreciated.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload? Thanks Odeon.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello odeon
ResponderEliminarDo you have the volume 2 of this magnific piano music
thank you for share unknown composers
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon
ResponderEliminarIt would be great if this could be reuploaded - all links seem dead. Thank you in advance.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarRe-up, please!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan you please re-up this one. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/QRPW4CJU