Muchas gracias por este disco. Por favor, te agradecería mucho si pudieras poner un enlace con la caratula trasera escaneada al completo. Es un disco imposible de conseguir nuevo, y me gustaría imprimirla para hacerme un audio CD.
When I upload my files, I do it with embedupload which distributes it to multiple servers. The files I have uploaded last week were not sent, for any reason that I ignore, to putlocker... Maybe you can try a different server.
Yes I love Bruckner. And I'm really buying original cd's ... My choice was the box with Celibidache as conductor and to compare it a second one with Eugen Jochum as conducter. Both are great. Well, gonna load this album to listen to it right now.
regards from Nuremberg and thanks for posting this 3rd Symphony
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias por este disco. Por favor, te agradecería mucho si pudieras poner un enlace con la caratula trasera escaneada al completo.
ResponderEliminarEs un disco imposible de conseguir nuevo, y me gustaría imprimirla para hacerme un audio CD.
Te lo agradecería mucho¡¡¡.
Gracias.
i notice putlocker is no longer made available. any particular reason?
ResponderEliminarWhen I upload my files, I do it with embedupload which distributes it to multiple servers. The files I have uploaded last week were not sent, for any reason that I ignore, to putlocker... Maybe you can try a different server.
EliminarYes I love Bruckner. And I'm really buying original cd's ... My choice was the box with Celibidache as conductor and to compare it a second one with Eugen Jochum as conducter. Both are great. Well, gonna load this album to listen to it right now.
ResponderEliminarregards from Nuremberg
and thanks for posting this 3rd Symphony
Please reupload
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarBuenos días, podría volver a subir un nuevo link, por favor? Muchas gracias!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarA re-up, please, Odeon. This is a highly praised recording...
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks, Odeon
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWould you please reupload? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/ZUXVZ2EG
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar