quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2014
Saint-Saens – Suite algérienne, La Princesse jaune – Francis Travis
Camille Saint-Saëns (1835-1921):
Suite algérienne, op.60
"La princesse jaune", op.30 - comic opera in one act *
Maria Contanza Nocentini - soprano *
Carlo Allemano - tenor *
Cantemus *
Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana
Francis Travis - conductor
(read more)
Etiquetas:
Camille Saint-Saëns,
Carlo Allemano,
Chandos,
Francis Travis,
Kammerchor Cantemus,
Maria Contanza Nocentini,
Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana,
Saint-Saëns
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarInteresting!
ResponderEliminarGood morning, Odeon. I'm back to loving (and understanding) Saint-Saëns... and this is a better collection than I have not just known but imagined. The links are down. Is it possible to restore these? Thank you for EVERYTHING!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you for these two lovely works, of which I was totally ignorant!
ResponderEliminarDimitris
Thank you for these two lovely works, of which I was totally ignorant!
ResponderEliminarDimitris
Por favor puedes subir nuevamente este cd? Muchas gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarExcelente, muchísimas gracias
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, can you please reupload this one? Thank you very much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon. Can you please refresh these links. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWill you reup, please? Thanks in advance
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/V1GLVCTZ