sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012

Carlos de Seixas - Sonatas - Figueiredo



Carlos de Seixas (1704-1742) - harpsichord sonatas:
Sonata XVI in G minor
Sonata XXI in A major
Sonata XIV in F sharp minor
Sonata XXV in B minor
Sonata V in D major
Sonata VII in D minor
Sonata VIII in D minor
Sonata X in E major
Sonata XII in E minor
Sonata 42 in F minor
Sonata 43 in F minor
Sonata 44 in F minor

Nicolau de Figueiredo - harpsichord

(read more)

25 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know Seixas's sonatas played by Anne Robert, Robert Woolley, Jose Luis Uriol, but I don't know by Nicolau de Figueiredo. By Figueiredo only sonatas of J.Ch. Bach. :-) So many thanks !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks so much for these. I love the Seixas and Nebra sonatas, and they are hard to find. I have the ones antehon mentioned above, as well as some others, and I am looking forward to hearing these. I wish I could find some done on a modern piano! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OK, I'm officially impressed... You guys have half a dozen recordings of harpsichord sonatas I never even heard of. Now I know why hard drive prices are high :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Boa tarde.
    Seria possível voltar a subir este CD que está desactivado?
    Os meus agradecimentos.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Could you please re-upload? Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. No link is available. Please re-upload. Thanks in advance.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi Odeon. Are you sure this is the correct link? Thanks, Thorlief

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Sorry for the false alarm. I kept getting a different page when I first tried it. I must have made a mistake. Thanks for this wonderful recording! - Thorlief

    ResponderEliminar
  15. It says account suspended. Could you please reload this? Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hi Odeon!
    Could you reload this when you get a chance??
    Such an exciting music to hear :D
    Thanks Odeon!
    Jeff :)

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Odeon,
    Thank you so very much for this one
    and the Beethoven you re-uped!
    Bless You,
    Jeff :)

    ResponderEliminar
  20. new links:

    https://mir.cr/0RT1NW3G
    https://mir.cr/0UPSEMHO

    (you need to download both files before extracting)

    ResponderEliminar