Leopold Mozart (1719-1787):
"Die Bauernhochzeit" (Peasant wedding) Divertimento in D major
Sinfonia Pastorella in G minor
Georg Druschetzky (1745-1819):
Parthia auf Bauerninstrumenten (Partita for rustic inatruments) in B flat major
Capella Savaria [on period instruments]
Pál Németh - conductor
(read more)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchísimas gracias, hace muchos años que buscaba este disco.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks!
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks!
ResponderEliminarCould you reupload the file, please? It has been deleted from all three offered sites. Thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Mr Odeon - can you please re-up this disk? All of the links are again dead. I'm sorry I missed it the first times you posted it.
ResponderEliminarBTW - going back to your earliest pages, I see that post #1 (Albrecthsberger, 15 Dec 2011) reveals some information you might now want to erase.
I don't see what kind of information you mean.
EliminarI meant your name - only because, if it were me, I would stay anonymous. I realize you may have decided otherwise, but it also could have been an oversight on a page you don't often visit.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGot it. Thanks for the help. FYI, going through most of the first two months of your posts, this was the only one I found with all links dead. The others had a DepositFiles, 1Fichier, or UploadBox link working.
ResponderEliminarplease reupload
ResponderEliminarsix requests in a row? and you have pending other 5? don't ask me more reuploads.
EliminarThanks!
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this one.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you reupload please. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi. Could You Reup? TIA:)
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much for all the gracious shares!
ResponderEliminarCould you reupload please. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, podes voltar a publicar isto, por favor? Obrigado.
ResponderEliminarOnly ONE request per day!
Eliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/HNBUSNDH
¡Muito obrigado, OdeonMusico!
ResponderEliminar