Hello, Odeon. I haven't asked for anything in a long time... Would you be so kind as to re-upload this CD? I downloaded the Dvorak works but with the Panocha Quartet, which I adore, from you. But this is with Smetana. Thank you in advance for your trouble.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias! El Quinteto op.81 de Dvorak es una de mis piezas de cámara favoritas.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much! Do you have their Dvorak Piano Quintet in Testament? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarHello, Odeon. I haven't asked for anything in a long time... Would you be so kind as to re-upload this CD? I downloaded the Dvorak works but with the Panocha Quartet, which I adore, from you. But this is with Smetana. Thank you in advance for your trouble.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuito obrigado!
ResponderEliminarThank you so much, Odeon!!!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarTks, Odeon
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, can you please reup this cd? Many thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/B6282025