Hi there! Excuse me for bothering you with this. I'm writing here because I can't find the item I want. A while ago you had in your collection, and you had actually reupped the links, of the following album: "Mozart - Late Symphonies N.31-41 - Harnocourt and Concertgbouw - 4 CDs, Teldec". That is: https://www.discogs.com/Mozart-Harnoncourt-Royal-Concertgebouw-Orchestra-The-Late-Symphonies-Nos-31-41/release/12713109 . But I can't seem to find it now here. Any chance of putting it back? As I say, its links were renewed some months ago. Thanks so much, whether it's possible or not, and do excuse me for all the bother. Cheers! Daniel, from Spain. My email: mezquita62proton.at.protonmail.dot.com
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarObrigado Odeon. Muito obrigado.
ResponderEliminarGracias Odeon .
ResponderEliminar;)
thanks!
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon! Thank you again for all your work here. This link seems to be broken. When and if you have time to replace it. Thank you in advance
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarmuchisimas gracias
ResponderEliminarmuchisimas gracias
ResponderEliminarLinks are dead. Please can you reup?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much
EliminarCould you reup this one please. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi there! Excuse me for bothering you with this. I'm writing here because I can't find the item I want. A while ago you had in your collection, and you had actually reupped the links, of the following album: "Mozart - Late Symphonies N.31-41 - Harnocourt and Concertgbouw - 4 CDs, Teldec". That is: https://www.discogs.com/Mozart-Harnoncourt-Royal-Concertgebouw-Orchestra-The-Late-Symphonies-Nos-31-41/release/12713109 . But I can't seem to find it now here. Any chance of putting it back? As I say, its links were renewed some months ago.
ResponderEliminarThanks so much, whether it's possible or not, and do excuse me for all the bother.
Cheers! Daniel, from Spain.
My email: mezquita62proton.at.protonmail.dot.com
I have that items separate: https://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/search/label/MozSymHarnoncourt
EliminarThank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload! Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, dear Odeon! Please reupload! Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarPlease refresh this post.
Thank you.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/WN67PC6G
obrigado
ResponderEliminar