Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
One of more interesting countertenor. I have some his recordings, but not this one. Thanks a lot !
Oh, God ! I think about Johen Kowalski of course :-)
Please upload new links. Only Uptobox is working and it gives invalid password, I have downloaded the file twice with same result. Thanks in advance! /Eva
thank you!
could you re-upload this please?
Turns out that for a while there, she was *that* kind of socialist...NSDAP Member No. 7,548,960https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Schwarzkopf
Dear Odeon, please could you reup, in spite of #7,548,960? Thanks a lot...
Muchas gracias.Ottokar, Rey de Syldavia
Hi, dear Odeon. Could you reup this album, please? Thanks so much in advance!
Please re-up!
Could you please reupload this Thank you
new links:https://mir.cr/13635DF3
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOne of more interesting countertenor. I have some his recordings, but not this one. Thanks a lot !
ResponderEliminarOh, God ! I think about Johen Kowalski of course :-)
ResponderEliminarPlease upload new links. Only Uptobox is working and it gives invalid password, I have downloaded the file twice with same result. Thanks in advance! /Eva
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you!
ResponderEliminarcould you re-upload this please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarTurns out that for a while there, she was *that* kind of socialist...
ResponderEliminarNSDAP Member No. 7,548,960
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Schwarzkopf
Dear Odeon, please could you reup, in spite of #7,548,960? Thanks a lot...
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias.
ResponderEliminarOttokar, Rey de Syldavia
Hi, dear Odeon. Could you reup this album, please? Thanks so much in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease re-up!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload this Thank you
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/13635DF3