terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2013
Ravel, Debussy, Turina, Villa-Lobos, Creston – The Hollywood String Quartet
Maurice Ravel (1875-1937):
Introduction & Allegro for Harp, String Quartet, Flute and Clarinet *
Claude Debussy (1862-1918):
Danse Sacrée et Danse Profane for Harp and Strings +
Joaquín Turina (1882-1949):
La Oración del Torero, op.34
Heitor Villa-Lobos (1887-1959):
String Quartet, op.6
Paul Creston (1906-1985):
String Quartet, op.8
Anne Mason - harp * +
Arthur Gleghorn - flute *
Mitchell Lurie - clarinet *
Concert Arts Strings +
Felix Slatkin - conductor +
The Hollywood String Quartet
(read more)
Etiquetas:
Anne Mason,
Claude Debussy,
Creston,
Debussy,
Felix Slatkin,
Heitor Villa-Lobos,
Joaquin Turina,
Maurice Ravel,
Paul Creston,
Ravel,
Testament,
The Hollywood String Quartet,
Turina,
Villa-Lobos
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEncore une belle surprise. Je cherche depuis longtemps leur enregistrement des quatuors de Smetana et Dvorak…
ResponderEliminarThank you for the posting. Do you have the Schubert,Smetana & Dvorak String Qt and Brahms & Schumann Piano Quintets played by them? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarI wonder if you would consider this.... scanning the BACK FLAP with the small 0.5 mmm flaps that fit into a jewel case. I wrote you an e-mail but didn't hear from you. I have the back for the Verklärte Nacht and Schubert but I cannot find among my back ups these backs... I have the one with the César Franck Piano Quintet coupled with Shostakovich. If you don't have it and want to post it here, I will gladly send it to you. ladansedepuck@gmail.com Sorry for this request... but it would be great!
ResponderEliminarI'm sorry, but I'm not going to fulfill your request. And I have my own reasons.
EliminarOK... understand.... I'm really sad :-(
EliminarCould you please reupload this link?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon! Can you renew this link please? thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks Odeon!
EliminarCould you reupload it again, please? Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you, dear Odeon.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAmigo Odeon ¿podría reponer los links? mil gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPuedes volver a subirlo? Gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease update? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/12U1N8VP