Thank you! I bought my first copy of Sinfonietta in Prague, in 1968. The shop owner assured me I would love it, and he was right. I look forward to hearing this brand new performance of such an old favorite.
At the risk of abusing from your ample generosity, dear Odeon, I´d like to ask you if you could please reupload this great recording? Many thanks in advance!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you! I bought my first copy of Sinfonietta in Prague, in 1968. The shop owner assured me I would love it, and he was right. I look forward to hearing this brand new performance of such an old favorite.
ResponderEliminarI am much obliged to you for your generosity. Cheers.
ResponderEliminarAt the risk of abusing from your ample generosity, dear Odeon, I´d like to ask you if you could please reupload this great recording? Many thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI´d like to ask you if you could please reupload this great recording? Many thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease can you reupload.
ResponderEliminarThank you.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this wonderful music.
Thanks in advance!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you
ResponderEliminarWould it be possible to re-upload this one, please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much!
EliminarHi There Odeon. May you please re-upload this again. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you reup? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/48441EA0