Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Excellent. I'd been wondering whether it might be worth buying some of Brun's symphonies, now I know for sure.
Thank you for this beautiful share... More symphonies of Brun to come I hope! :) ... The rest pf the recorded ones...
Good morning, Odeon! Who else anywhere at any time has shared any of Adriano's Fritz Brun recordings?None of them anywhere. And Brun's not only valuable but (as Adriano conducts and writes) invaluable.Could you restore this version?Thank you always for EVERYTHING.
Hello Odeon, please make this CD available again. It would be great, if you could restore this one, too. THANK YOU!
Dear Odeon.Thank you always your support.Would you providing new links?Thanks again!
Dear Odeon: Please reup this when you have time. Thx!
Could you please reupload this, Thank You
new links:https://mir.cr/0WHCYVBJ
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarExcellent. I'd been wondering whether it might be worth buying some of Brun's symphonies, now I know for sure.
ResponderEliminarThank you for this beautiful share... More symphonies of Brun to come I hope! :) ... The rest pf the recorded ones...
ResponderEliminarGood morning, Odeon! Who else anywhere at any time has shared any of Adriano's Fritz Brun recordings?
ResponderEliminarNone of them anywhere. And Brun's not only valuable but (as Adriano conducts and writes) invaluable.
Could you restore this version?
Thank you always for EVERYTHING.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon, please make this CD available again. It would be great, if you could restore this one, too. THANK YOU!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon.
ResponderEliminarThank you always your support.
Would you providing new links?
Thanks again!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon: Please reup this when you have time. Thx!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload this, Thank You
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0WHCYVBJ