Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Hi Odeon,thank you for this post. For me, Bruno Walter was one of the best conductors of the 20th century. I once heard a recording of him with the Columbia Symphony Orchestra in a rehearsal of (I think) the "Linzer" Symphony by Mozart, that was wonderfull.Greetings,Peter
meraviglioso!!
Hi, many thanks for the previous re-ups. I need also this, if possible...
Hi Odeon,can you re-upload this recording please? Thanks a lot
Could you kindly re-upload this volume as well? Many thanks.
Thank you so much!
Can you re-up ? Thanks!
Hi, could you re-up? Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/GFRK31LW
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon,
ResponderEliminarthank you for this post. For me, Bruno Walter was one of the best conductors of the 20th century. I once heard a recording of him with the Columbia Symphony Orchestra in a rehearsal of (I think) the "Linzer" Symphony by Mozart, that was wonderfull.
Greetings,
Peter
meraviglioso!!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, many thanks for the previous re-ups. I need also this, if possible...
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon,
ResponderEliminarcan you re-upload this recording please? Thanks a lot
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you kindly re-upload this volume as well? Many thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much!
ResponderEliminarCan you re-up ? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, could you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/GFRK31LW