As I said before the Reger's Piano works were a generous offer of Sinnachreb - a friend of this blog. It happens that he told me, last time, he was not able to share the other two volumes (discs were dammaged, I suppose). Thus I'm waiting for another friend to offer them.
I do not know if I am the only person having issues with CD3, I receive an error message saying the password is incorrect. Is there any way I can fix this?
I have downloaded both files, they are in the same folder, etc. As a matter of fact, I received the error message only with the .flac file, all other files can be extracted with no issues.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, do you have volumes 10 and 12 of Reger Piano Works? Only these two are missing from your blog!
ResponderEliminarAs I said before the Reger's Piano works were a generous offer of Sinnachreb - a friend of this blog. It happens that he told me, last time, he was not able to share the other two volumes (discs were dammaged, I suppose). Thus I'm waiting for another friend to offer them.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarall links are dead odeon!
ResponderEliminarPlease make new download links~!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks!
ResponderEliminarThanks,dear Odeon,but I can’t download the part 2,can you give a new link?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello!
ResponderEliminarI do not know if I am the only person having issues with CD3, I receive an error message saying the password is incorrect. Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks in advance for any assistance :D
as it is written: "you need to download both files before extracting". then everything should work fine
EliminarI appreciate your response.
EliminarI have downloaded both files, they are in the same folder, etc. As a matter of fact, I received the error message only with the .flac file, all other files can be extracted with no issues.
I'll try redownloading it. Hope it works :D
It worked after re download it; so, future downloaders, disregard my issue and enjoy Mr. Berman! :D
EliminarGreetings from Nicaragua.
Would you mind reuploading this recording again? Much appreciated!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you!
EliminarDear Odeon, will you kinldy reupload this volume? Thank you very much. Best regards!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPlease re-up this when you have time. Thx!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimado Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPor favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.
Muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan you please reupload this recording?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload! Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/POJGNSD4
https://mir.cr/PWYARTRL
(you need to download both files before extracting)