terça-feira, 26 de novembro de 2013
Gounod – Works for Pedal Piano and Orchestra – Roberto Prosseda (Romantic Piano Concerto – 62)
Charles Gounod (1818-1893):
Suite concertante for Pedalpiano and Orchestra in A major
Concerto for Pedal Piano and Orchestra in E flat major
Fantaisie sur l'hymne national russe for Pedal Piano and Orchestra
Danse roumaine for Pedal Piano and Orchestra
Roberto Prosseda - pedal piano
Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana
Howard Shelley - conductor
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, many thanks!
ResponderEliminarA pdf file, containing all the booklets of the released volumes of the Romantic Piano Concerto series (up to volume 62) can be downloaded here:
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/27386440/file.html
The pdf file (8.589 kB) has 1.104 pages, is fully searchable, contains all illustrations and has bookmarks for each volume.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to listen to this recording.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias Odeon! Esta es una novedad recién salida del horno!!
ResponderEliminarSaludos!
Thank you, Ευχαριστώ ...
ResponderEliminarThanks for this recording, Much appreciated. And thanks to gould100 for the booklet link - also much appreciated.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, thanks for this new recording: absolutely fantastic!
ResponderEliminarThere is a problem that, from much time, I thought to subject to you: a fistful of recordings in this series are in lossy quality; I have noticed them during the listening sessions and so I have tested them with Foobar's fooCDtect for having an instrumental confirmation.
Is it possible to improve the recordings quality and repost them?
if it is possible I'll be happy to post the list of these lossy recording.
Remainder waiting for a your answer.
Thank you very much and to the next one!
I'm sorry but there is something wrong with your tests. I allways rip all my own CDs lossless, and so I post them. Thus there should be a problem with your programs. There are in my blog, posted a long time ago, some posts that are not my rip - and it is indicated the name of the ripper. For my own rips, again, I can assure you that they are lossless.
EliminarThanks for the answer so timely.
EliminarI agree, all your CDs are always excellent rip: they are LOSSLESS!
The CDs of which I speak, probably aren't yours rip, however in the sheet there isn't the author of the rip. Here is the list of these CDs, so you can test, at least, a few of them, if you want, to have a counter-check.
I always appreciate your work and your dedication to your followers.
Thanks and I see you soon.
List: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 25, 27, 29, 34, 44, 49, 50, 52, 57, 59.
Foobar's fooCDtect identify files as MPEG OR UKNOWN.
As I said before this CD, like all others I have riped are lossless. There are only a few posts that have files I have not ripped myself; those posts have the indication that it is not my rip! Like thisone: http://odeonmusic.blogspot.pt/2013/03/handel-water-music-royal-fireworks.html all other that has not the indication" Not my rip" were riped by me and are Lossless.
EliminarI don't understand what means that List.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
EliminarSorry by my inaccuracy, for example n. 29 in the list above means http://odeonmusic.blogspot.it/2013/01/moscheles-piano-concertos-no2-3-shelley.html, I tested this recording with Foobar2000's application fooCDtect and I have had for all the tracks this answer: "UNKNOWN", rather than
ResponderEliminar"CDDA 100%", it means that the tracks on CD are in lossy compression.
This album has been ripped by you and you're reassuring me about the lossless compresion, so I trust in you, but I don't understand because Foobar gives to me this answer, in other case, for some other CD Foobar observes that tracks are "MPEG".
What do you think about this?
P.S.
All tracks on this CD - Gounod-Works for Pedal Piano and Orchestra- are identified as "CDDA100%": this is a good rip!
What I can say is nothing but: all my rips were done Lossless (and will be done Lossless).
EliminarThank you.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks to Odeon (as usual) and also to Gould100 for posting these booklets. I had recently decided that I should go find them myself... and here it is done!
ResponderEliminarJust a thought - it might be better to have the booklets separate, instead of merged into one big PDF. It is a tradeoff, I understand, and there are advantages both ways. Thanks for all the work.
Papoulka,
Eliminarsplitting the pdf file into separate files according to the bookmarks is relatively easy.
You can find the result (62 separate pdf files) here: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/5158507/file.html.
On second thought, why not have both the 62 books merged in one pdf file, as well as the 62 separate pdf files?
EliminarHere it is: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/76231892/file.html
By the way the merged pdf-file is not that big: about 8.5 MB for 62 booklets. That is even less than the size of Odeon's folder with the scans of just volume 62.
links dead , please upload. thank you very much
ResponderEliminarat least Fichier and Uptobox are working fine! Try again!
EliminarThese are very interesting works.
ResponderEliminarI would be very grateful if you could renew this link.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very very much !
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.
ResponderEliminarplease re-up. thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please reupload this cd? Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you re upload this cd, because all the links are expired. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank You for there-upload.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this CD again, thank you Odeon...
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please, is it possible to re-upload this one?
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot,
L.
new links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/UZUODU2A