Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) - Horn concertos:
Concerto No.4 in E flat major KV 495
Concerto No.2 in E flat major KV 417
Concerto No.3 in E flat major KV 447
Concerto No.1 in D major KV 412
Concert Rondo in E flat major KV 371
Radovan Vlatkovi
ć - horn
English Chamber Orchestra
Jeffrey Tate - conductor
(read more)
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGreat recording - any chance of his Richard Strauss Horn Concertos? Thank you!
ResponderEliminar@Galahad: I intend to rip next week (and post) from Richard Staruss: both Horn Concertos, Oboe Concerto and Duett-Concertino for Clarinet and Basson. Keep following the blog!
ResponderEliminarThank you! Thank you!
ResponderEliminarOne small problem - the .cue file is blank. Please could you look at it?
ResponderEliminarThanks
@Galahad: I've download the file and the cue file was there, it's a file with 1795 bytes long, I opened it saw the content.
ResponderEliminarI still have not been able to open the file and I have downloaded it 4 times. Something wrong somewhere.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarManaged to open it at last! Thank you for all your help. Richard Strauss Horn Concertos? Are they still coming?
ResponderEliminar@Galahad: I think there is no record of Strauss's Horn Concertos by Vlatković. If you'r looking just for the Horn Concertos, then you can find them here:
ResponderEliminarhttp://odeonmusic.blogspot.pt/2012/05/rstrauss-fjstrauss-mozart-horn.html
or here:
http://odeonmusic.blogspot.pt/2012/05/strauss-wind-concertos-kempe.html
Dennis Brain's interpretation, and Hermann Bauman's will still coming.
http://www.amazon.com/Richard-Strauss-Concerti-Alphorn-Andante/dp/B00000DNM2
ResponderEliminarIt is a great recording – I had an mp3 but lost it. Would be great to get a lossless version.
@Galahad: thank you. But unfortunatly I don't have it.
ResponderEliminarif you can fix it Rapidshare link MR Odeon?Thank You..:)
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould this one be re-upped please? Many Thanks.
ResponderEliminarDrRay3
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHola Odeón! puede reponer este enlace por favor? Muchas gracias!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias querido Odeón!
ResponderEliminarPlease, re-up
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon, could you please give new links for this? Thank you
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, could you re-up this album, plz. Thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello,
ResponderEliminarcould you please reupload this one?
Thanks.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, the links seem to be down. Would it be possible to refresh the links? Thanks and regards. Have a good day.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much for your prompt response! Thanks and regards. Have a good day.
EliminarEstimado Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPor favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.
Muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGreat post and nowhere elso to find - could you please consider a reupload, thank you!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/061241D0