Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Fantastico, otra faceta del compositor napolitano Nicola Antonio Zingarelli, conocido por sus operas.Gracias Odeon por dar a conocer sus sinfonias.
Please, can you give new links? Many thanks!
Please repost this link (The last is dead), Thanks you very much
thanks you very much!,excuse me, I'll ask you for some more replacements of this series, thanks again.
New Link Please... Thank You!
Could you please re-upload the file? Thanks.
Can I request a re-upload for this Odeon? Many tks
Mr. Odeon, I also request the music be re-uploaded. Thank you.
Many thanks Odeon for this. I came across a new release of Zingarelli thanks to Duckjammy on MIM who referred to this album. I now want to explore other Atalanta Fugiens-Vanni Moretto recordings which I find on your blog!
Happy New Year. Zingarelli links have expired. Please reconnect. Thank you very much.
Please upload this again. Thanks so much!
new links:https://mir.cr/F6FE05EC
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarFantastico, otra faceta del compositor napolitano Nicola Antonio Zingarelli, conocido por sus operas.Gracias Odeon por dar a conocer sus sinfonias.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease, can you give new links? Many thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease repost this link (The last is dead), Thanks you very much
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks you very much!,excuse me, I'll ask you for some more replacements of this series, thanks again.
ResponderEliminarNew Link Please... Thank You!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload the file? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan I request a re-upload for this Odeon? Many tks
ResponderEliminarMr. Odeon, I also request the music be re-uploaded. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks Odeon for this. I came across a new release of Zingarelli thanks to Duckjammy on MIM who referred to this album. I now want to explore other Atalanta Fugiens-Vanni Moretto recordings which I find on your blog!
ResponderEliminarHappy New Year. Zingarelli links have expired. Please reconnect. Thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease upload this again. Thanks so much!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/F6FE05EC