domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

Mozart - Dances-Marches - Boskovsky (Vol. 1)




Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791):


CDs 1, 2, 3


Minuets
Contredanses
Marches
German Dances

Wiener Mozart-Ensemble
Willi Boskowsky - conductor

(read more)

31 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow !!
    First the "Divertimenti", now, "Dances and Marches", have you in mind a new challenge : The Complete Philips Mozart Edition (180 cds)?

    If so, i salivate in advance.
    And i can imaginate all the stuff it is!
    Good courage ! And thanks for all you give.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would be grateful if you could please refresh this links.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Would you re-up this works, please?

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Would you re-up this works, please? Dances-Marches vol 1 & 2 Thanks Paul

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. the rule for this blog is very clearly written on right top of the main page!

      only ONE request per day!

      follow the rule!

      Eliminar
  11. Would you re-up this works, please? Dances-Marches vol 1 & 2, sorry for not reading the rule, I just mist it. Thanks Paul

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Respostas
    1. So this: Link 1, 2 & 4 is working, but I think because of Zippyshare, link 3 is not working. Therefore I can ony have CD1 not others. All The links other than zippy are not working also, all offline. Maybe not all links, but if I can have only the link for part 3, then I can download all album.
      Thanks Odeon for all your support to music lovers...

      Eliminar
  14. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. new links:

    https://mir.cr/AHNXNI68
    https://mir.cr/1KTFNYSM
    https://mir.cr/ZZ3URF5R
    https://mir.cr/0GXX4NEL

    (you need to download all 4 files before extracting)

    ResponderEliminar