Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Great great, thanks!Maybe you want to exchange some music with me? I've got many many classical albums, I think you're interested..
Muchas gracias..
Hi Odeon - links are all dead. Could you pse re-up? Many tks.
Many thanks - another new composer to explore.
Please throw off the link
Could you renew it, Odeon?
Dear Odeon,Can you reupload this interesting disc?Thanks in advance
all links are down, could you reload them?thank you!
thank you very much!
Gracias
Please reupload this CD again, thank you.
new links:https://mir.cr/158J9IHY
Muito obrigado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGreat great, thanks!
ResponderEliminarMaybe you want to exchange some music with me? I've got many many classical albums, I think you're interested..
Muchas gracias..
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon - links are all dead. Could you pse re-up? Many tks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks - another new composer to explore.
ResponderEliminarPlease throw off the link
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you renew it, Odeon?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarCan you reupload this interesting disc?
Thanks in advance
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarall links are down, could you reload them?
ResponderEliminarthank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you very much!
ResponderEliminarGracias
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this CD again, thank you.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/158J9IHY
Muito obrigado
ResponderEliminar