Joseph Haydn - complete String Quartets:
String Quartet in B flat major op.1 no.1
String Quartet in E flat major op.1 no.2
String Quartet in D major op.1, no.3
String Quartet in G major op.1, no.4
I know this may be a big project, but it looks like the vast majority of the Kodály Quartet's Haydn edition links have gone dead. I've left this reupload request at the first volume, but if you'd prefer to treat each volume as an individual request I will over the next few weeks post to each (I don't want to swamp you with requests all at once, after all... I completely understand if you don't want to fix them all at once!).
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you Odeon
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarI know this may be a big project, but it looks like the vast majority of the Kodály Quartet's Haydn edition links have gone dead. I've left this reupload request at the first volume, but if you'd prefer to treat each volume as an individual request I will over the next few weeks post to each (I don't want to swamp you with requests all at once, after all... I completely understand if you don't want to fix them all at once!).
Thank you and regards.
well spoken, i wished i found these words!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarIs it possible to become this music - Thanks & Greetings
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please refresh the links? Many thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please refresh the links? Many thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please reupload this album. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for Op.54! Can I ask you for this one, too? I hope I don't cause you too much trouble.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you! Thank you!
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias Odeon, saludos desde Puebla, México. Excelente colección de música,gracias por compartirla.
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload?
ResponderEliminarThanks,
Daniele
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHola, por favor podría usted reponer este link para descargar? Desde ya muchas gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchísimas gracias! Es ud muy amable.
EliminarEstimado Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPor favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.
Muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you reup this album, please? Thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1ZTPRVQX