Joseph Haydn - complete String Quartets:
String Quartet in B flat major op.71 no.1
String Quartet in D major op.71 no.2
String Quartet in E flat major op.71 no.3
Unfortunately this one has just, I think, expired, even on Uptobox where usually files last a little longer. May I ask you to re-upload? Thanks a lot, once again.
Thank you very much. But the link leads to a file HaydOP9-1-4StrQua1771Kod-EAC_FLAC.rar, containing op. 9 nos.1, 3 and 4, not op.71 nos.1 - 3 “Apponyi”. So,may I renew my request today? Greetings.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias Odeon.
ResponderEliminarlovely, thanks for the great music Odeon. Alex.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarThank you for this nice Christmas present!
Would you prefer that I continue to post reupload requests for the remainder of this series, or do your plans already include that?
Regards!
No need to post more requests, I'm planning to reupload the other volumes.
EliminarHola Odeon. Alguna posibilidad de resubir este? Parece ser el único de la serie que está caído. Muchas gracias!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan you please re-upload this again? Thanks a lot.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHallo Odeo once again a request to post a reup of the music by J. Haydn - Hope y had a nice week-end and thank y very much
ResponderEliminaryou should know: only ONE request per day!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarUnfortunately this one has just, I think, expired, even on Uptobox where usually files last a little longer. May I ask you to re-upload? Thanks a lot, once again.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much. But the link leads to a file HaydOP9-1-4StrQua1771Kod-EAC_FLAC.rar, containing op. 9 nos.1, 3 and 4, not op.71 nos.1 - 3 “Apponyi”. So,may I renew my request today?
ResponderEliminarGreetings.
No problem, I also like the Sturm und Drang flavor of op.9. And many thanks for the new link.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please refresh the links? Many thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please reupload this album. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarFile not found, please reupload this, thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimado Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPor favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.
Muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you reup this album, please? Thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/N3GO2L9F