Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thank you very much dear Odeon. I think this rendition is better and more moving than Herreweghe's.
Please, Odeon, could you replace these links? Thank you very much!
I am speechless! Thank you very much Odeon!
Could I please have a new link for this one? Many thanks.
All links are down.Can you reupload them ?Thanks
all links are down; could you relead them?thank you!
thank you very much!
Puedes volver a subirlo? Gracias
new links:https://mir.cr/EIS2OW3W
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much dear Odeon. I think this rendition is better and more moving than Herreweghe's.
ResponderEliminarPlease, Odeon, could you replace these links? Thank you very much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI am speechless! Thank you very much Odeon!
ResponderEliminarCould I please have a new link for this one? Many thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAll links are down.
ResponderEliminarCan you reupload them ?
Thanks
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarall links are down; could you relead them?
ResponderEliminarthank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you very much!
ResponderEliminarPuedes volver a subirlo? Gracias
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/EIS2OW3W