Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thank you Odeon ! It could be interesting, Pijper is unknown for me.
Thanks for yet another rarity!
Haven't Heard his stqs, but his piano concerto is a fun listen! Have you heard that one? Also, I Think there's at least one piano sonata, but I don't remember the sound of that. A good night morning to you!
Dear Odeon,Might you please reupload Pijper's string quartets sometime soon? The links are all gone.Thank you!
Could the links to this disc be refreshed please? Thank you.
Thank you, Odeon!
Thank you Odeon!
Could you reup this one please. Thanks
Please, re-up!
Please reupload! Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/UQKR1XOA
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you Odeon ! It could be interesting, Pijper is unknown for me.
ResponderEliminarThanks for yet another rarity!
ResponderEliminarHaven't Heard his stqs, but his piano concerto is a fun listen! Have you heard that one? Also, I Think there's at least one piano sonata, but I don't remember the sound of that. A good night morning to you!
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarMight you please reupload Pijper's string quartets sometime soon? The links are all gone.
Thank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould the links to this disc be refreshed please? Thank you.
EliminarThank you, Odeon!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you Odeon!
EliminarCould you reup this one please. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease, re-up!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload! Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/UQKR1XOA