sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

Mendelssohn – Songs and Duets (Vol.5) – VA



Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy (1809-1847) - Songs and Duets (Vol.5):

CD 1:
Lied zum Geburtstage meines guten Vaters
Pauvre Jeanette
Erster Verlust, op.99 no.1
Des Mädchens Klage
Sanft weh'n im Hauch der Abendluft
Wanderlied, op.57 no.6
Das Waldschloss
Es weiss und rät es doch Keiner, op.99 no.6
Charlotte to Werther
6 schottische National-Lieder
Ave Maria
Raste, Krieger! Krieg ist aus
Volkslied

CD 2:
Minnelied, op.47 no.1
Es rauscht der Wald, es springt der Quell
Frage, op.9 no.1
Geständnis, op.9 no.2
Weiter, rastlos, atemlos
Weihnachtslied
Von allen deinen zarten Gaben
Wiegenlied
Vier trübe Monden sind entflohn
Lieben und Schweigen
Suleika
So schlaf in Ruh!
Todeslied der Bojaren
Erwartung
Und über dich wohl streut der Wind
Weinend seh' ich in die Nacht
Ch'io t'abbandono in periglio
Volkslied, op.47 no.4

Katherine Broderick - soprano
Hanna Morrison - soprano
Anna Grevelius - mezzo-soprano
Finnur Bjarnason - tenor
Stephan Loges - baritone
James Rutherford - baritone
Eugene Asti - piano

(read more)

19 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This big set of Mendelssohn songs is great! Despite his fame, I have never seen more than a single disk of them posted anywhere. Thanks so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. dear Odeon, I love this music but I am having a small problem. I downloaded vol 2 and now vol 5 and i get the files without titles. Is it something I am doing wrong. I use 7zip and medieval cue splitter. all the best

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I don't know the reason, I'm sorry.

      Eliminar
    2. Dear Odeon, I figured out that I can copy > Paste from an attachment to the files. So problem solved. This music is magnificent and I thank you again.

      Eliminar
    3. Dear swamielmo, I must warn you against using "Medieval CUE Splitter" to split your tracks. This software is known to destroy the audio in the gaps between tracks.

      http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?s=0e2bb9d5b81fd5673a4f7d00098274e5&showtopic=57563&st=0&p=683198&#entry683198

      I strongly recommend that you use "CUETools" instead.

      Eliminar
  4. Can you reupload please? Thanks¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

      Eliminar
    2. Sorry¡¡¡ I tried to request one per day (25-26-27 date), perdón por las molestias y muchísimas, muchísimas gracias!

      Eliminar
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Dear Mr. Odeon, could you reup this CD? I appreciate and enjoy your great works.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Pleasem renew this links, Odeon. many thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Dear Odeon,
    Please refresh this post.
    Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. new links:

    https://mir.cr/FCKHBUMC
    https://mir.cr/LNJFLBPD

    (you need to download both files before extracting)

    ResponderEliminar