Franz Schubert (177-1828):
Piano Trio no.1 in B flat major D.898
Notturno in E flat major D.897
Piano Trio no.2 in E flat major D.929
Sonatensatz in B flat major D.28
I have, myself, downloaded both files (part 1 - from fichier, part 2 from uptobox); everything worked fine! I got all files! On the other hand, I checked and there are more then 300 downloads done, and I had no complain. Try again. You have to download both files before extracting; check the name of the files you have downloaded: they should have the same name ended by part 1 and part 2; if any has something like (1) or (2) at the end, delete the brackets and the number in brackets. Everything should work OK.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPart 2 is defective
EliminarI have, myself, downloaded both files (part 1 - from fichier, part 2 from uptobox); everything worked fine! I got all files! On the other hand, I checked and there are more then 300 downloads done, and I had no complain.
EliminarTry again. You have to download both files before extracting; check the name of the files you have downloaded: they should have the same name ended by part 1 and part 2; if any has something like (1) or (2) at the end, delete the brackets and the number in brackets. Everything should work OK.
Obrigado!
ResponderEliminarplease re-up. thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you reupload, please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you!
ResponderEliminarplease re-up. thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please re-up this gem? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPls renew. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon, would you please reup this one ? Thank you !
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1E5MBDSY
https://mir.cr/1MEH2QPE
(you need to download both files before extracting)
Muito obrigado
ResponderEliminar