terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2014
Mozart – 'By arrangement' Vol.1-Cello Sonatas – Alexander Kniazev
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) - 'by arrangement' Vol.1:
Violin Sonata in G major, K.379 transcribed for Cello and Piano by Alexander Kniazev
Violin Sonata in G major, K.301 transcribed for Cello and Piano by Alexander Kniazev
Violin Sonata in F major, K.376 transcribed for Cello and Piano by Alexander Kniazev
Alexander Kniazev - cello
Edouard Oganessian - piano
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI really think there is no need to transcribe violin sonatas by Mozart for the violoncello. Mozart was one of the leading violinist of his time and the sonatas are written for the violin as he thought it was the way his music should sound. Of course the cello players are jealous, but there is so many beautiful music for the violoncello. And a lot of this music sound only well at tbe cello.
ResponderEliminarNevertheless I am curious and I thank you for this post.
Thanks for the post!
ResponderEliminar@Toon: Listen first with an open mind & then review.
I played the original version and the described version of KV 379. I prefer the original.
EliminarI started to play the violin in 1952 and switched over to the viola in 1976. Since 1953 I am playing in amateur orchestras and string quartets. So I are used to hear the originals.
For a cello player there is a lot of beautiful music in the chamber music by Mozart.
Thanks for your review. I also prefer the original. I'm not fully convinced by the transcriptions, but think they're valiant efforts, very well played.
Eliminarsometimes thought i was listening pieces written by fauré.
ResponderEliminarfor me that it is great - just love fauré's cello/piano output - , but if one doesn't like to hear romanticised renditions of mozart's pieces , just go ahead and pick another cd from odeon's HUGE library !!
thank you for this awesome gift odeon ! \o/
i would love those sonatas even if transcribed for hands clapping , haha . :3
extremely interesting... and beautiful
ResponderEliminarIntéressant ! Mais bien que le soliste soit un véritable virtuose et respect la partition originale, ces arrangements ne conviennent pas au violoncelle. Merci pour cette écoute et cette découverte.
ResponderEliminarObrigado Odeon.
ResponderEliminarThe Links are deaad :-(
ResponderEliminarAll links for this post are dead. Please refresh them at your convenience. Thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for these new links.
ResponderEliminarHi! Could you please provide a new link? It would be much appreciated.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcan you reupload please
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks a lot
ResponderEliminarHI! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/08CD7XCG
Muito obrigado
ResponderEliminar