Gustav Holst (1874-1934):
The Planets (arr. Anderson)
Camille Saint-Saëns (1835-1921):
Dance Macabre (arr. Anderson)
Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971):
The Rite of Spring (arr. Shumway)
Thank you. I've heard about the Browns, not via the usual classical media, but only through the main stream media. Sometimes that's not a much of a recommendation. So I'm grateful for the chance to hear it for myself!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you. I've heard about the Browns, not via the usual classical media, but only through the main stream media. Sometimes that's not a much of a recommendation. So I'm grateful for the chance to hear it for myself!
ResponderEliminar@Odeon: Thank you for this wonderful post. I love the 5 Browns. @malialicol: You won't be disappointed. They're superb musicians
ResponderEliminarObrigado Odeon.
ResponderEliminarAll links are dead. Please re-up at your convenience. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for the new links.
ResponderEliminarhola Odeón, podría subir los links? gracias desde el país hermano!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarmuchas gracias estimado profesor!
ResponderEliminarRefresh the link, please!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks so much for the new link.
ResponderEliminarmuito obrigado, odeon !
ResponderEliminarPlease update? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/7AF0D885