Wow!Another version I don't have - thanks!I love this piece by Franck!
lot of thanks.i think, there is no need in doubling FLAC files with their WAV originals.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Please can you re-upload this link also?
Dear Odeon, as you say it in spanish, los enlaces no marchan mas?
I understand spanish and I can speak a little bit of spanish, but my mother language is portuguese! Cheers!
Portuguese! One of the many languages I would like to learn...
Eu não acredito!! Tanto tempo escrevendo em um ingles sofrível, às vezes um portunhol péssimo, e vc fala portugues!!!
E vc é brasileiro? Eu sou um bom portuga!
Dear Odeon, would you kindly provide new links for 'Le Chausseur Maudit'? Thank you very much.
Hello. Could You Reupload :)? Thanks!
Por favor podria re up-Gracias-
Estimado Odeon:Por favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.Muchas gracias
Hello Odeon. Could You Reupload Many Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/0KVPBVFB
Wow!
ResponderEliminarAnother version I don't have - thanks!
I love this piece by Franck!
lot of thanks.
ResponderEliminari think, there is no need in doubling FLAC files with their WAV originals.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease can you re-upload this link also?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, as you say it in spanish, los enlaces no marchan mas?
ResponderEliminarI understand spanish and I can speak a little bit of spanish, but my mother language is portuguese! Cheers!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPortuguese! One of the many languages I would like to learn...
ResponderEliminarEu não acredito!! Tanto tempo escrevendo em um ingles sofrível, às vezes um portunhol péssimo, e vc fala portugues!!!
ResponderEliminarE vc é brasileiro? Eu sou um bom portuga!
EliminarDear Odeon, would you kindly provide new links for 'Le Chausseur Maudit'? Thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello. Could You Reupload :)? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPor favor podria re up-Gracias-
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimado Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPor favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de este disco.
Muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon. Could You Reupload Many Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0KVPBVFB