Excellent Upload. Braga Santos deserves wider recognition, especially for the fifth and sixth symphonies. Many thanks, Odeon. I appreciate your efforts. I continue to find gems on your blog.
Firstly, many thanks for your blog and for helping to widen the musical horizons of so many, myself included. Also thank you for the introduction to the music of Joly Braga Santos which for me has been a real find. I would be really grateful if you would reup this recording, many thanks in anticipation.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this link.Yhank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarExcellent Upload. Braga Santos deserves wider recognition, especially for the fifth and sixth symphonies. Many thanks, Odeon. I appreciate your efforts. I continue to find gems on your blog.
ResponderEliminarMy thannks and regards from The Netherlands.
ResponderEliminarVeel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Do you have also chamber musiic. by Braga Santos?
He has also composed a viola conccerto. That would be interesting too.
Please restore this? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you ever so much!
ResponderEliminarLe agradecería mucho si pudiera volverlo a subir por favor, gracias.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please reuplod this music. Thanks a lot!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarRecently uploaded but gone. Please reup. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarManny thanks for prompt update!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarFirstly, many thanks for your blog and for helping to widen the musical horizons of so many, myself included. Also thank you for the introduction to the music of Joly Braga Santos which for me has been a real find. I would be really grateful if you would reup this recording, many thanks in anticipation.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you re-upload please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you reup this album, please? Thanks in advance
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please kindly reupload this one?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould You reupload this once more, please? Thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/IAZGOBJV
Many Thanks!
ResponderEliminar