Mussorgsky, Borodin – Works transcribed for Wind Quintet – Il Quintetto Bibiena
Modest Mussorgsky (1839-1881):
Pictures at an Exhibition - transcription for wind quintet by Carlo Ballarini
Alexander Borodin (1833-1887):
Petite Suite & Scherzo - transcription for wind quintet by Carlo Ballarini
Hello Odeon, I wish you well. the links to http://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/2014/01/mussorgsky-borodin-works-transcribed.html are expired; perhaps you could re-up; thanks; -col
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon, I wish you well. the links to http://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/2014/01/mussorgsky-borodin-works-transcribed.html
Eliminarare expired; perhaps you could re-up; thanks; -col
Obrigado sempre Odeon.
ResponderEliminarAfter asking for the organ version I feel like this is just for me! Interesting arrangement. Thank you
ResponderEliminarMany thanks! This one's been on my wishlist for a long time (only available second-hand for the price of 4 or 5 regular CDs at my local amazon store).
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias, Obrigado, -col legno
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPor favor, Odeon, ¿puedes renovar estos links? Muchas gracias.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/08BF4EET